Monday morning is many people’s least favorite time of the week; making that transition from a relaxing weekend back into work mode can be a bit of a jarring experience. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
All you need to do is spend a few minutes sipping at a coffee and easing your way into the week by catching up on all the best technology news and features you missed this weekend while you were doing other things.
When Bob Geldof was singing “Tell me why I don’t like Mondays” with the rest of the Boomtown Rats, there’s a good chance* that it was simply because we hadn’t started this weekend news roundup back in 1979. (*This also may not be the case)
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Google Play Music Now Has an Amazing Visualizer
- Facebook Reportedly Wants to Be Your Office’s Social Network
- Look Out for Uber Launching a Spotify Partnership on Monday
- Flickr Launches Wall Art Printing Globally
- Kickstarter Sensation Sense Delays Sleep Tracking Gadget
- 8 Great Chrome Extensions to Transform your ‘New Tab’ Page
- Microsoft’s Sway Tells Your Story Without The Hassle
- How the The Idle Man is Changing Fashion Retail for UK Men
- 17 of The Best Tools to Get Your Content Its Largest Audience
- ‘Build It & They Will Come’ No Longer Works for Mobile Apps
- The Simple SEO Lesson that Won’t Invoke Your Gag Reflex
- On And Off the Grid: Wildlife Photographer Josh Anon
- Tuck Shop 2.0: How to Promote Teen Entrepreneurship
- 7 Secrets Sales and Marketing Colleagues Should Know
From beyond The Next Web
- How a Russian Dark Web Drug Market Outlived the Silk Road (And Silk Road 2) [Wired]
- No. 1 With a Bullet: ‘Nadeshot’ Becomes a Call of Duty Star [The New York Times]
- State Department Shuts down Email System after Suspected Hacker Attack [The Guardian]
There you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock