With October now in full swing, Halloween fast approaching, and Christmas just a few steps behind, it’s getting towards the time of year when weekends seem to just disappear before you even know they’ve started.
If that sounds familiar, there’s a good chance you missed the latest and greatest happenings from the world of tech while you were offline doing other things. Never fear though, we were paying attention so you didn’t have to.
Do you want to be a cryptocurrency millionaire?
Don't get your hopes up.
All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, silence your phone and ignore your mass of emails for 10 minutes longer while you catch up on everything you missed from the last two days.
- The Future of Microsoft Depends on Windows Being Free
- 11 Ideal Facebook Tools for Contests and Analyzation
- 8 Steps to Launching Your Product
- How to Take Your Startup Global (on a Shoestring Budget)
- The Problem With Designing For Smart Homes
- Successful People Start Before They Feel Ready
- Designer Passport: The Colorful Kingdom of the Cheetahs
- 6 Ways An Empathy Map Can Help Craft Winning Headlines
From beyond The Next Web
- Google Trial Lets You Chat with Doctors When You Search for Symptoms [Engadget]
- Microsoft’s Android Wear Keyboard Lets You Draw Letters on Your Smartwatch [The Verge]
- Brian Chesky of Airbnb, on Scratching the Itch to Create [The New York Times]
- Can Twitter make money out of breaking news or is a platform for PR? [The Guardian]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock