Weekends are a time for relaxing and forgetting about the stresses waiting in your inbox and complex tangle of spreadsheets, but this period of digital downtime comes at a price – you run the risk of missing the best technology news and features.
Fear not though, we were here paying attention on your behalf, so you could get some precious quiet time.
All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, ignore your emails for 10 minutes longer and spend a little while catching up on all the tech happenings you missed in the last two days.
News from The Next Web
- BBC iPlayer Now Has a 30-Day Catch-Up Window
- Netflix for iPhone Will Let You Search by Actor
- Microsoft Diversity Report: 71% Male, 60.6% Caucasian
- Verizon’s RedBox Instant Streaming Service To Close October 7
- Looks Like There’s A Prototype iPhone 6 On eBay
- How you Could Track your Sleep with the Apple Watch
- Feedly Unveils Collection Sharing, Public Aliases and Profiles
- A Look at the Apple ‘Skankphone’
- Facebook’s Secret Success? Our Psychological Addiction
- Why Your Current Social Media Strategy is Wrong
- Drive to Win vs. Fear of Failure
- Tech in Latin America: September News Roundup
- Steal Competitor’s Customers with Effective Comparison Pages
- 3 Radical Habits of Highly Successful Remote Teams
- The Power of Less: Remove Inessential Things From Your Site
From beyond The Next Web
- Hacked Screenshots Show Friend-To-Friend Payments Feature Hidden In Facebook Messenger [TechCrunch]
- Regulation Clips Wings of U.S. Drone Makers [The Wall Street Journal]
- HP Returns to Breakup Plan It Shelved Three Years Ago [Recode]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock