Sitting on the edge of the pool sipping your drink, blanking out with a box set of your favorite TV show or keenly avoiding all the chores you’d been saving up all week – there are lots of ways you can spend your weekend.
Of course, if you were doing any of those things, chances are you weren’t paying much attention to the best news and features from the world of tech, but don’t worry, that’s why we’re here.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
So make yourself a coffee, silence your phone and spend 10 minutes or so catching up on everything you missed. We won’t tell anyone.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- 14 Apple Devices, 1 Clever Music Video
- Oculus Announces Mobile SDK and Platform for Developers
- Oculus Unveils Crescent Bay Prototype Virtual Reality Headset
- 6 Great Reasons (Not) to Buy the Apple Watch
- How 3D Printing Will Impact Your Future
- 8 Things You Should Never, Ever Include in a Pitch Deck
- Marketing Tools for Any Self-Publishing Authors
- Against All Odds: Gaza is Home to A Promising Startup Scene
- A Practical Guide to Writing an Effective Social Media Policy
- Pixar’s Palette Explored in Captivating Color-Blocked Supercut
- Why Startups Are Leading Online Video in Africa
- 8 Affordable Conversation Rate Optimization Tools To Try
News from beyond TNW
- The Sharing Economy Faces a Patchwork of Guidelines in European Countries [The New York Times]
- Tim Cook Q&A: The Full Interview on iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch [Businessweek]
- Microsoft Delays Xbox One’s China Launch Without Explanation [The Wall Street Journal]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock