The warm and reassuring embrace of a weekend spent lazily languishing around the house with friends or family is now behind you and all that you can see for the week ahead is a busy appointment book and not enough hours in the day.
But don’t worry. Before dealing with the stresses and strains of Monday, it’s time to make a coffee, put your feet up (metaphorically, at least) and catch up on all the tech news that happened over the last two days. You owe yourself that, at least.
Over the weekend at The Next Web
- Social Sharing Service Buffer Has Been Hacked
- White Nexus 5 and November 1 Launch Date Teased
- WhatsApp is Leading the Messaging Battle, but Will it Win the War
- Google Trials WiFi Passport Android App
- Filing Suggests Logitech’s iPhone Gamepad is Called Powershell
- Linkedin Attempts to Iron out Security Concerns about Intro for iOS
- MVNO DOODAD Shutting Down On October 28
- Facebook Reportedly Delaying Launch of Video Ads Until 2014
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg Wanted To Acquire Snapchat In $1B+ Deal
- NSA.gov Has Been Down for Hours
- Startup Hiring Is More About Cultural Fits Than Qualifications
- Your Productivity Sucks? 10 Tips to Rejuvenate Your Workflow
- Our 20 Favorite Typefaces From The Past Month
- What To Do If Your Social Media Account Is Hijacked
- Y Combinator’s Startup School 2013 Videos Now Online
- oDesk and the Future of the Workforce Marketplace
- Why Parallelism is The Way to Find What You Should Focus On
From beyond The Next Web
- From Chance Encounter, Path to Twitter Riches [Wall Street Journal]
- Embassy Espionage: The NSA’s Secret Spy Hub in Berlin [Der Spiegel]
- The Real Guide To Using Twitter [New Yorker]
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock
Read next: Google Street View hits the River Thames