If unplugging from the Internet and spending the weekend in retreat away from your PCs and smartphones is how you spent the last two days, then you likely missed out on all the biggest tech news.
Luckily for you, we didn’t, so here’s all you need to know from the last two days in one handy list:
News from The Next Web over the weekend:
- Watch iOS 6 Morph Into iOS 7
- Google Keep Code Hints at Upcoming Google Drive Integration
- Google Street View Car Involved in Multiple Crashes
- Twitter #Music Charts Now Available Inside Rdio
- Why you Probably Don’t Need an API Strategy
- New York’s Immaculate Infatuation and the Value of Content
- Do Desktop Apps Still Matter Today?
- 8 Major World Figures And Their Smartphones
- 10 Web Apps to Help you Plan and Promote a Great Event
- Windows Phone’s Problem Isn’t a Lack of Apps
- Why Outsourcing Innovation Will Be Big in Tech and Beyond
- 6 Messaging Services with Apps for Desktop and Mobile
From beyond The Next Web:
- World Cup Final in 4K [TVB Europe]
- Netflix Uses Pirate Sites to Determine What Shows to Buy [TorrentFreak]
- ‘Follow the Money’: NSA Spies on International Payments [Der Spiegel]
- Argentina arrests teen hacker who netted $50,000 a month [BBC]
“This event was off the charts”
Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW Conference 2016 he paused mid-talk to applaud us.
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock