If you feel about tech news as cats do about catnip, the weekends can be a trying time. So, if you were too busy to spend it glued to your monitor in the pursuit of tech news and are now jonesing, sit back, put the coffee on and put your feet up.
It’s Monday, we’ve got you covered.
Over the weekend:
- Dropbox acquires defunct mobile coupon service Endorse
- Everything we know (and don’t know) about Motorola’s Moto X
- Firefox OS: Quarterly Feature Releases, Security Updates Every Six Weeks
- David Karp Explains Tumblr’s Porn Policy As Company Fixes NSFW Filtering Bugs
- Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone to Facebook: Subscription Without Ads
- 9 Ways that 3D Printing is Going to Change Business
- Startup Founders: Here’s why Vesting is Your Best Friend
- Why Hackers and Makers Latest Toy is Puerto Rican
- Every Photoshop Filter Packed Into One Animated Tribute
- Why it’s Hard for VCs to Say ‘No’
- 9 Insider Tips For Promoting Your App
From beyond The Next Web:
- SIM Cards Have Finally Been Hacked, And The Flaw Could Affect Millions Of Phones [Forbes]
- Marshals Lose Track of Encrypted Radios Worth Millions [Wall Street Journal]
- How Microsoft Spent a Decade Asleep on the Job [Guardian]
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock