If your weekends are full of gallivanting around outside or spending time with your friends and family then you’re bound to miss all the tech news that breaks while you’re out having fun. But don’t worry, we’ve been keeping an eye on the world of tech for you.
So, sit back, grab a coffee and check out all the news you’ve missed out on in the last two days.
Over the weekend:
- Music Sharing Meets Gamification With #nwplaying
- Unda Plans to Challenge Skype in Video Messaging
- Northern European Companies Pushing for Mobile Wallets
- Instagram Under Attack From Fruit-Wielding Spammers
- Nokia Launches Marketing Campaign with Nimbuzz in India
- Vine Comes to the Kindle Fire
- This Week at Microsoft: Build, Windows 8.1, and a New Plan for Startups
PRISM and privacy updates:
- The NSA’s surveillance activity snags 500 million German ‘communications
- New PRISM leaks detail ‘live notification’ of email logins, sent
- As Google Reader Disappears on July 1, Here’s What You Need to Know
- Why Startups Are Taking Networking Offline
- Bionic Arm Renews Life for Deserving Man
- The new MacBook Air: Just how good is the new battery life?
- No More Comparing Instagram and Vine on Twitter, Please
News from beyond The Next Web:
- Startup Investing Trends – [PaulGraham.com]
- Why is Apple Still Wrangling Over E-Books? [The Wall Street Journal]
- A Venture SLA [Startupboy.com]
Featured Image Credit – AFP/Getty Images