I believe that you already heard the news that you can upload multiple images and videos in a single post on Instagram?
But if you didn’t tried yet, here are the steps you should do to create your first album on Instagram.
1. Go to your Instagram’s Library at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the icon dedicated to the multiple photos and videos feature – it looks like this:
3. You can select up to 10 photos and videos from your library.
4. If you want to adjust how each photo or video is cropped, just tap on it then touch the screen to adjust its frame. Then tap Next if you are ready.
5. Apply a filter at the bottom of the screen. If you want to edit it individually just tap the photo or video and edit.
6. To change the order of the video and photos just tap and hold one to drag it where you want to place it.
7. If you want to remove a photo or video from your post, just tap and hold and drag it to the recycle icon.
8. After you’re ready, simply tap the Next button, add a caption for the entire post, location or tag someone just like you’d usually do with a usual photo.
9. Then tap the Share button and you are ready.
Your album should look like this and you can now swipe left or right.
Now back to you, let us know in comment what do you think about this new feature launched by Instagram?
This post is part of our contributor series. It is written and published independently of TNW.