Sergey Brin calls for an end to party politics, Yandex rolls out its maps service and Microsoft might be planning a gaming tablet. It’s all in today’s Daily Dose.
You can catch The Daily Dose every Monday through Friday right here on The Next Web. Be sure to hit the subscription button of your choice below to get The Daily Dose as soon as it’s available.
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin takes to Google+ to call for an end to party politics on election eve. Read more
- Russian Internet giant Yandex rolls out mapping service for Europe and the US. Read more
- Instagram’s new profiles show it has been soaking up Facebook’s DNA since the acquisition. Read more
- Telefonica Digital steps into the cloud to rival Amazon with Instant Servers. Read more
- Microsoft rumoured to be working on Xbox Surface, a 7-inch tablet designed specifically for gaming. Read more
Google releases Chrome 23: the last major browser finally gets Do Not Track support