Psyonix’s blockbuster soccer-with-cars game Rocket League is getting a sweet free add-on next month, and it looks like it’s going to be a blast.
Rocket League Rumble brings a ton of wacky power-ups like the ability to kick an opponent’s car or freeze the ball in mid-air. It’ll be available in Online Playlists, as well as Private and Exhibition matches. If you enjoy playing with mutators, you’re probably going to get a kick out of this update.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency news minus the bullshit.
Visit Hard Fork.
Here’s the complete list of power-ups:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)