The 1Password app for Android has, until now, been a read-only affair. If you wanted to add a site’s security information to your account, you had to use Windows, OS X, or (gulp) iOS. With today’s redesign, the app is ready for all your internet-security needs.
Available right now on Google Play, 1Password for Android brings the app into parity with the iOS version of the password manager. In addition to looking about a thousand times better than the 1Password reader, here are the app’s features:
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site and login with a tap
- Let 1Password remember your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync your passwords and secure wallet items to PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Protect your data behind a single Master Password
- Secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- Create, edit, and use all sorts of items, including: Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
- Customize your items to save everything you need
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
Android users, you now have no excuse for weak passwords.