Both apps now offer “improved” insights from mobile, allowing you to see what updates are generating traction even when you’re not at your desk. The iOS and Android apps also let admins post multiple photos within an update and change cover photos, while other more minor changes have been made too.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
It goes without saying that, as smartphone and tablet adoption continues to grow worldwide, Facebook’s Pages Manager is an important service to help get (and keep) companies using Facebook for their business — a subset of that being that they may spend revenue on ads and performance boosters for their Page.
Here’s the full changelog for both apps, with download links below:
- Upload multiple photos for a single post
- Edit Page admins: add new admins for the Pages you manage
- Improved insights to make it easier to manage your Page
- Edit Page cover photo
- Create an event hosted by your Page (iPhone only)
- Create a new Page
- Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
- View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
- Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
- View your latest Page Insights
- Turn push notifications on or off for each Page
- Upload a photo to a specific album
- Attach a photo to a status update
- Change profile and cover photos
- Save a shortcut to a Page on your phone’s home screen
- Share links from other apps to Pages Manager
- Post and promote at the same time
- Turn an external link into a share post
- Share photos from other apps
- Create an album
- Save a draft of a post
- Write posts on an Event
- Use bookmark links to see full-page Messages, Insights, Photos, Events and Activity Log
- To delete a comment or ban someone from your Page, just tap the comment
Headline image via marismith / Flickr