The Apple Design Awards for 2010 have been held today with winners from all over the world announced.
The ceremony, run as part of the Apple World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco, recognises “iPhone OS applications that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation, technology adoption, and quality.”
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
That’s great news for the team that has managed to work out the magic formula of design and usability excellence along with commercial success.
For those who don’t remember we ran a story in March highlighting how Firemint had already sold over 2 Million copies of Flight Control and had over 5 Million copies of Real Racing GTI downloaded, all before their iPad versions had dropped.
If Firemint Community manager, Alex Peters’, tweet is anything to go by, the team was pretty happy about the awards as well:
A list of all the award winners can be found below:
Best iPad apps:
- The Financial Times by The Financial Times Ltd.
- TabToolkit by Agile Partners
- Flight Control HD by Firemint
- Starwalk for iPad-Interactive Astronomy Guide by Vito Technology Inc
- Pinball HD by Gameprom
Best iPhone apps:
- Doodle Jump by Luma Sky LLC
- Brushes by Steve Sprang
- Articles by Sophiestication Software
- 20 Minute Meals-Jamie Oliver by Zolmo
- Real Racing by FireMint