We don't shill.
Check out TNW's Hard Fork.
The data is about a day old, so you have to adjust the numbers up just a notch. The ratios seem to be about the same, so the ordering is still quite accurate. Check out the top ten:
- @twitter/team (28402)
- @Scobleizer/most-influential-in-tech (1207)
- @mashable/mashable (1084)
- @Scobleizer/tech-news-brands (932)
- @Scobleizer/founders (692)
- @palafo/linkers (670)
- @carsonified/top-web-designers (633)
- @carsonified/top-web-devs (563)
- @rww/team (558)
- @joshelman/awesomesocial (547)
The next ten after the jump, and the full list to the top 250 followed lists.
- @Scobleizer/tech-news-people (530)
- @Scobleizer/venture-capitalists (509)
- @Scobleizer/tech-pundits (442)
- @Scobleizer/my-favstar-fm-list (431)
- @TechCrunch/team (409)
- @jayrosen_nyu/best-mindcasters-i-know (390)
- @rjleaman/nonprofit-technology (365)
- @nytimes/staff (363)
- @Scobleizer/iphone (345)
- @Favstar/top-50-funny (332)
For the rest of the top, go to the big list. It tracks the lists from #1 all the way to #250. Just to clarify, this does not say, that @Mashable is not on more lists than @Scobleizer, just that Scoble has lists that are more popular and ‘followed’ than Mashable. Happy listing everyone.
Read next: The Vogue of Apps