Being-Digital, a headline event for the tech and digital industry is being held on the 9th June at Centre Point in London.
I’ve been asked to join the “Digital Footprints and Personas” panel at the event and would love to see you there too.
The event is bringing together some of the best digital minds and demos, the focus is on debate and discussion; both upfront and via SMS and Twitter feedback. The full day features discussion between innovative and influential senior executives, entrepreneurs, and investors from a diverse range of businesses affected by digital technology.
What’s really unique about Being-Digital is that there’s no powerpoint:
- The debate will be lead by chosen authorities in their fields who are all accomplished speakers
- They will be sharing personal insights into hottest digital topics
- You will be able to set the questions and guide the discussion via SMS and Twitter
- You’ll discover innovative new start-ups
- You’ll be able to present your business to active angel investors
- You’ll be able to absorb critical opinion shaping your digital strategy
See you there!
Read next: Social Networking in the Year 3000