We’ll keep you updated, but for now, here are a few alternative video sites that are bound to keep you entertained (but that you should also checked out a long time ago)
- Aniboom: A site for professional and semi-professional animators to show off their work and market it to producers
- TED: Inspiring speeches and discussions
- Big Think: A more social version of TED
- Engage Media: Focused on social justice and environmental issues facing the Asia-Pacific region and Australia.
- TV One World: Video sharing site and an aggregator. It features videos geared towards anyone “concerned about a better world.
- VerticalSlice.tv: a light hearted look at video gaming news and culture
YouTube is back again. Anyhow, hopefully you’ll still take the time to visit the quoted sites, they really are worth a browse.