If rumours are true, Apple’s next iPhone will be released on June 8 at WWDC featuring a matte black casing, OLED display and a glowing Apple logo.
We posted a list of possible leaked specs last week, but frankly all of this is pure speculation just like every other Apple release.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency news minus the bullshit.
Visit Hard Fork.
According to Gadget Lab:
“Overall, if these claims are true, this is a relatively minor upgrade. The most notable new features would be the built-in compass (which appeared in earlier rumor reports), the video recorder and editor (the current iPhones don’t support video recording unless you Jailbreak them), the built-in FM transmitter and the OLED screen (which would improve battery life).”
And another set of ‘specs’ according CultofMac:
* 32GB and 16GB to replace current capacities
* $199 and $299 price-points to be maintained
* 3.2 Megapixel camera
* Video recording & editing capabilities
* Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
* Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
* OLED screen
* 1.5X The battery life
* Double the RAM and processing power
* Built-in FM transmitter
* Apple logo on the back to light up
* Rubber-tread backing
* Sleeker design
* Built-in compass
* Revolutionary combination of the camera, GPS, compass, and Google maps to identify photo and inform about photo locations.
* Turn by turn directions
* July 17th, 2009 release date