RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed readers are great tools for managing information flow. Google Reader, Bloglines, NetVibes and other web-based news feed readers enable you to stay up-to-date with the latest content from your favorite websites.
However, occasionally you need something more convenient, something you can save and reference later. Receiving The Next Web Blog RSS feed via email is an excellent alternative for a number of reasons:
- It feels more natural to people who are familiar with email
- You don’t have to run a separate desktop-based feed reader or web browser
- It’s easy to share interesting articles … simply forward the email article
- You can quickly delete the articles you’re not interested in reading
- It’s easy to save interesting articles for future reference
- Every email includes an “unsubscribe” link, so you’re in complete control
Subscribing via email
It’s simple to subscribe to The Next Web Blog via email. Simply click here and you’ll be taken to a page where you complete the Email Subscription Request:
A few minutes later you’ll receive an email to activate your subscription. If you don’t get it, check your spam/junk email folders. You must click the link or copy and paste it into your web browser’s Location bar in order to activate the subscription.
The Next Web Blog RSS feed email is sent out only when there is new content so you don’t have to worry about a flood of messages.
Never miss out on new content again. Get The Next Web Blog RSS feed delivered to your inbox today!
Originally posted at the Highlight HEALTH Blog and reposted here with permission. Thanks Walter!
Celebrate Pride 2020 with us this month!
Why is queer representation so important? What's it like being trans in tech? How do I participate virtually? You can find all our Pride 2020 coverage here.