Anyone who has spent some time in a coffee bar with wifi already knew it, yet it’s official when Wired reports it. Mac users aren’t special anymore. First of all, every college student has a Macbook, secondly, have you ever seen the sales numbers of the iPhone?! If you need a more thorough analysis of the undoing of the Mac cult, read the Wired article. Here are their eight reasons with links to articles supporting the thesis, the complete story is here.
- Macs are big in Hollywood
- Apple is skipping Macworld
- Some guy with a mullet is Apple’s public face
- Apple is abandoning FireWire
- The Simpsons mocks Apple
- Walmart is selling the iPhone
- The President-elect uses a Mac
- Apple stories = Digg bait
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.