In early 2014 we’ll be launching a unique new channel here at The Next Web. Without letting too much out of the bag, it requires a unique type of person to lead it. Could it be you? You’ll need to be:
- Incredibly passionate about creativity and the creative arts
- Immersed in digital photography and video production, and be on top of the latest trends in the space
- Able to assist the rest of our team with our broader news coverage of the technology scene when required
- Incredibly passionate about technology, startups, entrepreneurship and Internet culture
- Keen to learn the background to a story, thrive on the details and be passionate about being first to a story
- Based in the United States or Canada
- Be available to work full-time, ideally starting early in January 2014
If that sounds like you, please fill in this form by Saturday December 14, 2013. Salary is negotiable based on experience. We’ll be in touch with shortlisted candidates the following week. Good luck!
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Image credit: Shutterstock