It’s been almost a month since we last served up our (usually) weekly wrap up of the newest social media tools and web apps that have been generating buzz around the web.
To make up for the radio silence, we’re going to unveil some of the best places on the web to find the tools that will make you the social media ‘go-to guy’ of your business.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
1. WebAppStorm.net – The most thorough web app review site on the web. Add this one to your RSS reader now!
2. ProductiveWebApps.com – Daily updates of new tools and apps that will make you more productive and efficient.
3. MakeUseOf.com – The daily ‘cool sites and web apps’ column gives you the latest and greatest tools being launched around the web.
4. AppAppeal.com – More than 2,700 web apps tested and reviewed for your browsing pleasure.
5. JustTweetIt.com – An endless directory of tools to enrich your Twitter experience.
We’ll try not to miss any editions of the weekly round ever again, but if we do, these are some of the sites you can call on to get your social media tools and web apps fix.