Here’s comes our regular look at the new tools and web apps that are getting people talking.
Let’s jump straight in!
1. If you’re a fan of Pinterest, you’ll probably love TheFancy.com too – Fancy is part store, blog and wishlist which gives you the ability to browse through people’s recommendations and then buy the stuff you like. Another similar site worth a browse is Svpply.com.
2. American Express launches a buzz monitoring tool called YourBuzz.com - Add this to the long list of tools that helps you keep track of the people who are talking about you online. The most exciting feature of YourBuzz is the ability to claim profiles within the app.
3. Create a website in seconds with CheckThis.com – I love this! Sometimes you simply want to create a one-page website with a very specific purpose in mind. CheckThis.com gives you the ability to do this in the simplest way you can imagine. Go, go, go!! [We recently featured CheckThis is our round up of Seedcamp teams that are currently on tour in the US, check out the story here.]
4. Give you customers the tools they need to sell your products for you with ShareYourCart.com – Affiliate marketing for the average Joe is quickly becoming the biggest online trend of 2012. ShareYourCart.com rewards people who share poducts with their friends on social media by giving them a discount the next time they make a purchase. True story.
5. Write and publish a complete book online with PanDamian.com – Are you an aspiring author? Then you should check out PanDamian.com which gives you the ability to write up a comlete book online. Good skills!