Welcome to our weekly round-up of the five most useful new social media tools and web apps.
As usual, we’ve tracked down some great new finds, including a free tool which reduces the pain surrounding influencer identification on Twitter.
Europe’s leading tech festival
TNW Conference is back for its 12th year. Reserve your 2-for-1 ticket voucher now.
Let’s unwrap this week’s goodies…
1. Slick new integrated (and real-time) analytics dashboard served up from Cyfe.com – Imagine having all of your social media streams, web analytics, sales data and customer service insights all in one place? Thanks to Cyfe.com this is now a reality. The available widgets include Google analytics, Add This analytics, Feedburner stats and Alexa insights. Highly recommended.
Tags: Analytics, Social Media Insights, Business Tools
2. Identify and follow the right type of Twitter users with LocaFollow.com – This is a handy tool for people who want to locate Twitter users based on the passions they have and the locations they are in. For example, you can search for users based on keywords featured in Twitter bio’s which can then be narrowed down by they city they live in. A great tool for influencer identification and outreach.
Tags: Twitter, Twitter Search
3. Register now for access to the newest content discovery tool, Crowdspoke.com – The latest in a long line of content discovery tools which can help content curators find fresh and relevant content to consume, re-purpose and share.
Tags: Content Curation, Content Discovery
4. Newly launched Gentlemint.com is a ‘Pinterest for men’ – If you are looking to find and share content with a male skew, then you might want to sign up for Gentlemint.com which is packed with ‘manly’ food, drinks, music and clothes.
Tags: Bookmarking, Content Ideas
5. Turn your web mockups into ‘live’ prototypes with ClickDummy.com – ClickDummy turns your website, mobile and software mockups into clickable prototypes with room for annotation and feedback from your clients, friends, and co-workers. How clever!
Tags: Design, Websites
That’s it for this week.
If you’d like to submit a tool for review here, send us an email.
And, if you liked this post, show it some love via the sharing buttons on top.
Read next: TNW2012: Announcing The First Speakers