Welcome to the latest social media roundup – our weekly look at the latest and greatest social media tools generating buzz around the web.
This week’s post includes the newest social media scoring system on the block, a personalised search engine and a clever online newsroom.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
Let’s get down to business…
- A new KPI for social media performance from Sociagility – Do you know your company’s PRINT Index score? Well you probably should, given that this new social media performance system has been proven to link strongly with recognised brand value measures. In a world of much-debated influence metrics from the likes of Klout, PeerIndex and Kred, brands now have a meaningful social marketing KPI. Check out the example scorecard, sample report and pricing for more information.
- Analyse any website on the net with GA-Websites.com – Have you ever wanted to find out about the ownership details of a competitor website? Or, where it’s server is located? Then GA-Websites.com is worth a try (and bookmark).
- Turn on your personal discovery search engine with trap.it – This is potentially a content curators dream! trap.it helps you find unique content based on your profile and specific search parameters. If you’re not sure where to start, check out the featured ‘traps’ or create your own and share them. Nice one.
- Save content for later viewing (even when you’re offline) with Spool – Let’s call this a personal content aggregator mixed in with a little bookmarking capability plus some offline functionality that works on your mobile too. Request an invite here.
- Brands and media set up for on-going connection via BrandFeed.net – There have been a few attempts at bringing online newsrooms into the socially-powered web and this is one of the good ones. BrandFeed is easy to set up, provides users with full analytics capabilities and allows you to manage your media contacts from within the one dashboard. Register for a beta invitation here.