Greetings from Gothenburg, Sweden – the last stop in the MyNewsDesk #mnday tour. As I’ve spent most of this week travelling around this lovely country, I thought it would make sense to give this week’s edition of the most talked about social media tools a Swedish flavour.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
Let’s. Get. It. On.
1. Don’t be bamboozled by video streaming, check out Bambuser.com – I have a confession to make. I had no idea what Bambuser was a few days ago. But, every time the phrase ‘live stream’ has been mentioned, Bambuser has been sat right next to it. Not only does this work for ‘professional’ recording devices, but it is compatible with more than 320 mobile phone models. You Can even live stream to your Facebook page or blog.
2. Get more out of your online newsroom with the updated MyNewsDesk.com – MyNewsDesk is pitched as a PR and brand engagement platform when in effect, it is much more than that. Organisations can make the most of the service by setting up a custom social media newsroom with top-notch analytics and the recently released ‘buzz monitoring’ function. Content chasers, ranging from big media houses to hobbyist bloggers can follow the organisations they are interested in so they never miss and important announcement. Storartad! (Superb)
3. Sign up for the soon-to-launch product photo tagging service, Merchii.com – The official line from Merchii’s site tells the story pretty well: “Linking consumers, bloggers and online merchants by tagging images on the web. Relevant product placement will increase your sales – and bloggers will earn more money on their job.” I’m interested, you?
4. Check out the world’s most accurate trademark search engine courtesy of Markify.com – If you’re about to register a new domain name or decide on a name for a new business, you might want to visit Markify.com to save yourself some costly trademark battles.
5. Improve your video blogging game with Videofy.me – More than 45,000 blogs are using Videofy.me as a way to integrate video into their experience. It’s mobile app is also pretty special too. Here are 11 more reasons to give Videofy a go!
That should keep you busy for a while!