This is the eighth of a weekly series, in which every week, we’ll look at five social media tools and platforms that have created some buzz over the last week.
This week’s most exciting new tool is called PeopleBrowsr, which could be the social analytics solution marketers have been praying for.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
We’ve got some other juicy finds in this week’s batch too so let’s get on with it!
- 1,000 days of collective intelligence courtesy of PeopleBrowsr.com – The reason why this is (potentially) so exciting for social marketers is that you can conduct the bulk of your social media audits from the one place. People Browsr can search for a brand name, social media handle or keyword and return results about gender splits, community location and a host of other useful analytics. It also incorporates ReSearch.ly – arguably the best social search platform going around.
- The ever-prolific Google releases Image Chart Editor – Google has been on a new products tear of late continues the good work with the beta release of this tool. Image Chart Editor enable you to create any chart you can think of and then embed it into a web page / presentation with minimal fuss. The Map Creator tools is especially useful.
- Get it done with IDoneThis.com – We first wrote about IDoneThis in January of this year. This could potentially lessen the pain from your daily routine…seriously. IDoneThis.com works by emailing you once a day to ask you what you tasks you’ve completed. It then takes your answers and plugs them into a calendar. Before you know it, you have a record of all the stuff you’ve accomplished without having realised it. Result!
- Get group conversations going with peers.me – If you hate email and want to look at new ways of communicating within your business, peers.me might be one to try out. The funky introductory video gives you the full scoop.
- Create your own flash games for free with Stencyl.com – We finish this week’s edition of Platform Five with some fun! Stencyl.com is an app that allows you to create your own games on PC and Mac which you can then share with your friends. Learn more here.
That’s it for this week!