Black Friday may be nine days away, but that hasn’t stopped StackSocial from launching its annual Black Friday Mac App Bundle a little early so you can start your discount shopping even sooner. Featuring 10 apps (and a Star Wars game!), this bundle offers apps from across the Mac software universe that would normally cost over $400. The Next Web readers can get the whole Black Friday Bundle for just $49 – that’s 89% off.
If you’re a Mac user, don’t pass this deal up. The bundle includes top apps like Pagico (Mac Appstorm’s #1 Task Management App), Macworld’s Best of Show 2013 winner CrazyTalk7, along with several of The Next Web’s favorite mac apps – Gemini and PopClip. This once-a-year package has something good for every Mac user.
The full lineup of apps:
- Pagico ($50) – Professional grade planner and & organization app
- CrazyTalk7 ($30) – Macworld Best of Show 2013
- Data Backup 3 ($49) – Easy, powerful, and flexible backups for your Mac
- Gemini ($10) – Easily locate and delete duplicate files on Mac (One of The Next Web’s favorite apps of 2012)
- DiskAid ($30) – Easily Transfer music & files to all your iOS devices
- PopClip ($5) – One-click access to copy/paste, search, spelling, & more (The Next Web-approved)
- iStats Menus 4 ($16) – Advanced monitoring system for Mac
- Numi 2 ($20) – Intuitive Calculator that combines numbers and text
- MotionComposer ($149) – Create interactive web content in HTML5 and Flash
- Mac Internet Security 2013 ($50) – 1 year of protection with VirusBarrier & NetBarrier
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Mac ($10) – Redemption via Steam Play
All buyers are automatically entered to win a new iPad Air that StackSocial is giving away as a thank-you to loyal customers. Black Friday madness has begun! If you own a Mac, or need to shop for a Mac-owner, head over to StackSocial for more details:
Disclosure: StackSocial has partnered with The Next Web to bring you deals on cool products. This post is not editorial endorsement and The Next Web receives a percentage of sales.