The Ultimate Freelance Starter Kit - only $29
by Mighty Deals
The Freelancer Kit
You’re a top designer, aren’t you? It’s okay, go ahead and admit it. But whether you’re afraid to go out on your own, or you’re already running your own design studio, chances are the business end of things is your worst nightmare.
If you’re a designer, you like to design! Writing contracts, putting together portfolios, weeding through financial documents. It’s just so much more fun designing the site itself. If only there was a quick and easy way to get a jump start on the Freelance Life. Thankfully, there is.
With Vandelay Premier’s Freelance Starter Kit, you’ll instantly have access to a huge assortment of resources to help you with the business side of freelancing. This latest version of the Freelance Starter Kit has been greatly expanded to include a whole bunch more useful resources. And thanks to this Mighty Deal, you can save 40% off for a limited time!
Freelance Starter Kit Highlights:
- Contract TemplatesInstead of spending hundreds of dollars getting a lawyer to put together some basic contracts for you, just use the collection of contract templates in this kit. Each file comes in Word and Open Office formats and includes contract templates for web design, website maintenance, SEO services, social media marketing services, logo design, graphic design services, outsourcing agreement and more.
- Marketing TemplatesMarketing is a key factor in any business, particular freelance, since you need to continually reach out to your clients and attract new ones. The Freelancer Starter Kit features a slew of marketing and client communication templates to help you put together emails, newsletters, portfolios, brochures and more.
- Identity SetsConsistency is critical when creating a professional image. You can choose from three different styles of identity sets to make your mark. Each set includes templates for business cards, letterhead, envelopes, folders, invoices, proposals and a tri-fold brochure. Each identity set also includes matching style templates for portfolio books and resumes. All of the templates for the identity sets come in Photoshop format (CMYK color mode, 300 dpi), so they are easy to customize.
- Additional Document TemplatesDon't waste time recreating specific follow-up letters or emails. Just use the email and letter templates from this set. You'll also get a Financial Documents Pack that includes a balance sheet template, profit & loss statement template, and an expense register template.
- Info-Packed ResourcesIn addition to all the templates and documents, the Freelance Starter Kit includes a slew of information to help you handle the toughest sides of running your business. Through a collection of eBooks and interviews in PDF format, you'll tackle topics like:
- Ebook: Finding Your First Design Clients
- Ebook: How to Use a Blog to Market Your Design Business
- Ebook: Part-Time Freelance to Full-Time Freelance - A Guide to Success
- From Freelance to Agency Owner: An Interview with Brennan Dunn
- Selling Stock Graphics: An Interview with Ryan Putnam
- Running a Successful Freelance Business: An Interview with Brian Hoff
- Earning a Living as a Design Blogger: An Interview with Chris Spooner
- Launching a WordPress Theme Shop: An Interview with Brian Casel of ThemeJam
- Using Twitter to Market Yourself: An Interview with Andy Sowards
- Pursuing Personal Projects: An Interview with Noura Yehia
- IconsPictures make all the difference, even when they're simple small icons. To help with just about any Web design project, you'll get a bundle of 278 icons from such categories as school, apps, business, gadgets, weather, tools, e-commerce, and more. All icons come in .PNG format, as well as the source vector .AI files.