TNW Conference Sales Internship
Are you passionate about marketing, innovation and dealmaking? Are you business savvy, eager to learn and do you have fluent communications skills in English? Are you looking for an internship that will kickstart your career by mastering more useful business skills in 5 months that you’ve learned in your entire life so far? If you answered yes, read on below.
TNW Conference Sales Intern
If you’re currently studying Communications, Marketing or a Business related study and you want to use your talent to help fuel the growth of Europe’s most influential technology conference then you are exactly what we’re looking for. As a sales intern you will work with the conference team to implement our ticket sales strategy, identify new business opportunities and even communicate with some of our partners.
We work with a small but focussed team, which means you’ll be part of the action from day one. Forget office politics, corporate hierarchy and 9 to 5 mentalities. Interning at The Next Web means you’ll be working side by side with your senior colleagues to build an amazing event that influences thousands online and offline.
- You can filter out what people want and translate that into a win-win deal
- You are open to receiving support, learning new skills and working in teams
- You bring motivation, passion, energy and authenticity to the work floor
- You understand that we hire based on attitude first, skills later
- You’ll be first point of contact for group deals
- Help package conference proposals for international brands
- Coordinating our online ticketing and registration system
- Liaison between our online marketing, production and sales teams
Compensation: Paid Internship
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!