Are you studying Computer Science, Web Development, Communication & Multimedia Design or a related study and do you want to use your talent to work on our great products?
At TNW we are always looking for smart and motivated interns. Are you passionate about coding, designing, helping customers or creating the ultimate user experience? Are you available for at least 4 months for a working experience or graduation project/study? Are you eager to learn and tend to think 2 steps ahead? We are looking for self starters, people that have their own projects/websites/events and really have a passion for what they do.
At The Next Web, we love what we do. We work with passion and strive to do it better every day. We are based in Amsterdam, and we just moved to our new fancy office in the heart of this fantastic city.
At the moment we’re looking for interns for:
– A back end developer (PHP) intern for TNW.
– A back end Ruby developer intern for Pr.co.
– A design intern for TNW.
– A UX design intern for Twitter Counter.
– A Quality Assurance intern for Twitter Counter.
– A Sales support – Sales Intern to join the TNW Sales team.
– A marketing internship to join the TNW Marketing team to support with TNW Deals.
– A TNW Conference internship to join the TNW Conference team.
Do you want to work in the tech space as a developer, designer, growth hacker, online marketer, web care manager or chief PR after your school/study? Here’s your chance to gain experience and invest in your skills.
Note: We only work with highly motivated people with talent.
Please contact Patrick, send your resume (or Linkedin / Github link), links of work and a nice letter. We would love to hear from you!