The Next Web is looking for a Director of Business Development.
Quite simply, you will be responsible for helping drive traffic and brand awareness at The Next Web.
You’ll do this by:
- Identifying, pursuing and closing unique partnerships that generate revenue, grow online traffic, expand our audience, expand our sales opportunities to external partners and/or strengthen the brand.
- Syndication & management of content to specific hand picked publications
- Assist in development of TNW smaller & larger events across US & Abroad
- Growing TNW Blog Network (Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin)
- Working alongside our Social Director to explore grand scale social media partnerships with the likes of Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon.
Who we’re looking for:
The Director of Business Development position at TNW is a perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and entrepreneurship where they can propose, assess, develop, and implement business ideas.
We’re looking for someone with a with a passion for business and a drive to seal the deal. We’re looking for someone to identify, pursue and close unique partnerships that generate revenue, grow online traffic, expand our audience, expand our sales opportunities to external partners and/or strengthen the brand.
These will include sponsorships, events, syndication strategy, partnerships and the development of products.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable meeting and developing relationships and representing TNW proudly.
You need to be a self-starter business person, someone who has their own ideas, understands our business, and is a team-player willing to work together to take TNW to the next level.
Previous experience within the digital media business is a huge bonus. Intermediate Photoshop and design skills is also a bonus.
Location: New York or London