Are you not satisfied until a design has this ‘je-ne-sais-quoi’ hotness about it? Are you a fan and like Steve Jobs, mad about typography? At The Next Web we love design and as our in house designer you’ll be shaping how people see our company and our products. A role of great importance and impact. So you think you are up for a challenge? To have fun, improve yourself and our products and work in the eclectic city of Amsterdam? Want to know more about working at The Next Web in general, or hear from an insider?
As a designer you will create design (print and web) for new and existing services. You love typography and think nothing would be better than to draw new worlds and experiences. You’ll assist the web development team in making sure they have the right images to work with, tweaking until every pixel looks amazing.
- You have 4 years in designing for the web and are experienced in print design
- You have experience with logo design
- You have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You can create your designs in HTML and CSS
- You live in Holland
- And are able to voice design concerns to the development team, doing so with little supervision and you take responsibility.
Please contact Anne van Ommeren, send resume, links of work and a nice letter. We would love to hear from you!