The Next Web is a fast growing tech media company with its highly influential media platform, it’s unparalleled events and a dev and design team that is building top notch and blazing fast technology driven products.
The company consists of editors based in all the hot tech scenes around the world, who provide fresh content and insight stories on a daily basis that are read by more than 7.2 million visitors a month. And our radiant events team based in Amsterdam, who organise the renowned TNW Conferences in North America, Latin America and Europe.
If you are a tech/media-savvy, top-notch colleague, with guts, humor and always ready to go the extra mile, please see the available positions stated below.
Open positions at TNW
Internships (development, design, marketing, communications and editorial)
Why join us?
- Be part of an energetic, skilled, talented, painfully good-looking and pleasantly awkward team of geeks that are plotting to take over the world. Peacefully.
- Get your work seen by 7 million people a month.
- Our geek culture means you hear about cutting edge tech and startups before the rest does, whether you want to or not.
- No pigeon-holing. If you’re a designer who likes to code, do both.
- Crazy money, fool! But seriously, we offer good compensation.
- Work in the vibrant city center of Amsterdam in the hottest office in town.