Who we’re looking for:
The Next Web is looking for Marketing & Communications Interns. Are you studying Communications, Branding, PR, Multimedia (design), Marketing, Events Management or a related study and do you want to use your talent to work on our great events? At TNW we are always looking for smart and motivated interns.
Are you passionate about the web, trends, innovation, entrepreneurship, creating the ultimate event experience ? Are you available for at least 5 months for a working experience or graduation project/study? Are you eager to learn and tend to think 2 steps ahead? We are looking for self starters, people that have their own projects/websites and really have a passion for what they do. Do you live in Holland – or Europe and/or have a work permit for the EU? Perfect (creative) communication skills and fluency in English are a must.
At The Next Web, we just love to shake up industries and apply creative, innovative thinking to make our events top-notch. We are based in Amsterdam, and our roof has a terrace with awesome views of this fantastic city. Want to hear from an insider?
We would love to hear from you! Please contact Anne van Ommeren, send resume, links of work and a nice letter.
- Initiating and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Packaging up proposals and approaching people and brands with Conference deals.
- Managing the social media channels
- Writing newsletters and blogposts about the Conferences.
- Exploring other possibilities for promotion
- Assist with production of the Conferences and side events
Internship compensation: TBC