Adobe’s social marketing platform, Adobe Social, has been expanded to include integration with China’s Twitter-like microblogging platform Sina Weibo.
Marketers can post to Sina Weibo from a single interface in Adobe Social that also supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, Adobe announced today. This move marks a closer alignment with audiences in China, and could encourage marketers to use Adobe Social more actively. As part of Adobe’s Marketing Cloud, the social solution was set up to enable marketers to not only listen to conversations taking place about their brand, but also to engage and execute campaigns.
Bill Ingram, vice president of Adobe Social and Adobe Analytics, says: “Expanding the global capabilities of Adobe Social ensures that social marketers can better reach and engage with the right customers across geographies.”
Adobe Social has also been upgraded with a slew of new features which include sending tweets by country, advanced search capability across all major social networks, as well as improved moderation. Here is a list of the features that have been rolled out:
- Tweet delivery by country – Marketers can now geo-target tweets by country, region and city.
- Social Author Attribution – Through integration with Adobe Analytics, marketers can identify key influencers on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube who are driving conversions and influencing key business metrics.
- YouTube Analytics, Publishing and Channel Management – Marketers can customize metadata and track 30-plus metrics at the channel and video level.
- Listening Rule Builder – The listening rule builder lets marketers make advanced queries across all major social networks and thousands of blogs to capture more relevant types of social conversation.
- Enhanced Moderation Support – The moderation tool has been simplified so marketers can manage inbound content from all supported social platforms via a single interface.
Headline image via Ian Usher / Flickr