Not much is known about the feature right now, but Dwolla does make the following promises:
- It will allow you to buy the things you love, immediately.
- It will introduce a new level of convenience to the community.
- It will carry the same low transaction cost.
- It will introduce some new friends to the network.
- It will open up the network to new ideas and possibilities.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
The first, second, fourth, and fifth points are rather obvious: realtime means buying and selling much faster, which can be very useful and offer a lot of potential for both new and old players. The third point, however, is the icing on the cake: if Dwolla isn’t going to charge more for this feature, it will be seriously stepping up the competition against PayPal.
Top Image Credit: Christa Richert