Not much is known about the feature right now, but Dwolla does make the following promises:
- It will allow you to buy the things you love, immediately.
- It will introduce a new level of convenience to the community.
- It will carry the same low transaction cost.
- It will introduce some new friends to the network.
- It will open up the network to new ideas and possibilities.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
The first, second, fourth, and fifth points are rather obvious: realtime means buying and selling much faster, which can be very useful and offer a lot of potential for both new and old players. The third point, however, is the icing on the cake: if Dwolla isn’t going to charge more for this feature, it will be seriously stepping up the competition against PayPal.
Top Image Credit: Christa Richert