Kiip received over 300 applications for the honor, which includes $10,000 in cash and $5,000 in services from sponsors.
The winners are:
- 90 Nine Cents, Around the World: Around the World tracks your walking distance and gives you goals as if you were traveling the world virtually
- Funday Factory, Butterfly Sky: Butterfly Sky is an endless jumper game that requires players to bounce “Brian” off clouds to catch butterflies.
- Canvsly: Canvsly lets you capture, organize, share and cherish your child’s artwork.
- Daily Yoga: Daily Yoga is a coaching app that provides dynamic yoga sessions via HD videos.
- JLOOP, Gravitations: Gravitations is a space and gravity themed puzzle game where all of the missions are created by players. Plot your ship’s course to successfully reach the goal station while dodging obstacles and saving lost astronauts along the way.
- Sparkling Labs, Jewel Pirates: Jewel Pirates is a match-3 game that offers challenging puzzles within an adventurous and explorative set.
- Mooff Games, Maximus: Maximus brings you high-tempo ARPG action, inspired by the golden hack ‘n slash era of arcade gaming.
- Pocket Fantasy: Pocket Fantasy is a home for all your fantasy sports teams.
- Pixel Dash Studios, Swap Drop Poker: Swap Drop Poker is a poker-themed match-3 game.
- Tiny Hearts Limited, Wake Alarm: Wake Alarm is a beautiful and innovative alarm for iPhone. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or shake to wake.