Weekends are made for logging off, going away with the family, drinking drinks in the sun with friends – that sort of thing. However, here at The Next Web, we don’t need things like that, we live and breathe tech news.
So, if you were out having fun in the sun (or rain), point your peepers below for a good look at all the tech news you missed over the weekend.
Over the weekend:
- SpaceX’s Reusable Grasshopper Rocket Hovers to 1,066 Feet
- Stealth Fitness Startup Human Wants to Make Quantified Self Mainstream
- Square Reportedly To Sell Pad-Based Stand Hardware In Apple Stores
- Perseverance Won’t Make you Successful
- Tell me EVERYTHING About you: What’s Next in Quantified Self?
- Data, Smartwatches and the Future of Fitness, with RunKeeper’s Jason Jacobs
- Your city doesn’t have a startup community? Start one!
- Zombies are About to Invade Latin America
News from beyond The Next Web:
- Disruptions: How Driverless Cars Could Reshape Cities [The New York Times]
- RIAA Hits 25 Million Google Takedowns, Web Blocking Making Things Worse [TorrentFreak]
- The NSA/GCHQ Metadata Reassurances are Breathtakingly Cynical [Guardian]
20,000 tech-heads descend on Amsterdam
Join us and 20,000 others at our 12th edition of TNW Conference. 2-for-1 tickets available soon.
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock