In the news
- Apple’s WifiSLAM acquisition brings the company indoors, but can it keep up with Google?
- Two-year contracts be damned: T-Mobile launches flexible pricing plans starting at $50/month
- Blackstone counteroffers to buy Dell, monkey-wrenching Michael Dell’s plan to take the company private
- Apple restores its iForgot password reset page after resolving security flaw
- The personal social network Couple celebrates its one-year anniversary with 1 million users
- Unofficial tally indicates the Windows Store has passed the 50,000 app milestone
- Evernote sees higher average revenue per user on Windows Phone than Android
- The future of gaming is here, but you’ll need a $1,000 graphics card to render it
- Here’s the Star Trek parody clip that the IRS spent $60,000 of US taxpayer money to shoot
- Here’s what happened on StartupBus Mexico
- How we tripled our user base by getting localization right
- Is newsjacking the ultimate use of media for companies?
- Veronica Mars the Movie – Kickstarted or promotional stunt?
- How groupthink and denial can ruin startups
- An in-depth look at Start-Up Brasil
Interesting stories from beyond The Next Web
- How Apple invites facile analysis [The Los Angeles Times]
- Finding Their Next Facebook [The New York Times]
- Another Reason Google Reader Died: Increased Concern About Privacy and Compliance [All Things D]
- Don’t Glass and drive — lawmakers seek to ban Google Glass on the road [CNET]
Image credit: Thinkstock