Google today expanded its relatively new Google Partners program worldwide. For those who have never heard of it, the platform is aimed at agencies and Web professionals who help businesses succeed online by giving them resources, support, and training.
It lets them do the following:
- Earn leads: Connect with potential clients through Google Partner Search.
- Get certified: Take certification exams – for free – on an improved, more intuitive platform.
- Learn and develop: Gain insights tailored to your agency and its needs.
- Use offers: Receive offers that you can use to introduce clients to AdWords.
- Demonstrate credibility: Distinguish yourself in the marketplace by earning the Google Partner badge.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Google Partners replaces Agency Edge, Google Certification Program, and Engage for Agencies. It first started as a pilot in Canada about six months ago. Now it’s finally available globally.
See also – Google launches Google Partners, a program to give agencies Web resources, support, and training and Google uses Canada pilot to launch new Partners program that offers agencies resources, training, and support
Top Image Credit: Kimihiro Hoshino/Getty Images