LeWeb in Paris is a firm fixture on the international tech conference calendar that we make a point of attending every year. Now it’s celebrating its tenth year and the 2013 event is just weeks away.
The program has been announced today and there are some big names that make this a must-attend event. Fittingly for the decade-old event, this year’s theme is ‘The Next Ten Years’. A few highlights that we’ve picked out include:
- Fred Wilson, Managing Partner at Union Square Ventures, giving his vision for the next ten years.
- Travis Kalanick, Co-founder and CEO of Uber, looking back at the five years since the idea for his company was born at LeWeb, and forward to how Uber plans to change the world.
- Michael Sippey, VP of Product at newly-public Twitter on the future of its platform.
- Chris Daniels, VP of Business Development at Facebook about the company’s strategies around partnerships, M&A activity and the shift to mobile.
- Bradley Horowitz, VP of Product at Google on his vision for technology that allows brands to engage their customers in conversation across the Web.
- Hugo Barra, Vice President at Xiaomi Global, on where this ex-Googler sees the tech sector in China going.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
And that’s just a taster of the three-day program. As usual, it all takes place at the Eurosites Les Docks venue, which now boasts a brand new Metro station next to the venue.
Tickets are available now, including an €800 ticket for startups and discounted rates for freelance developers and students.
The Next Web is a media partner for the event and will of course be there. See you in Paris on December 10-12!
Image credit: AFP/Getty Images