Our conference is really much more than just a conference. It is also a long string of events taking place all over Amsterdam over multiple days. You can join us just for the conference or take more time and visit all the events.
On Tuesday and Wednesday we host the first ever TNW Hackathon. On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we host the main conference with keynote speakers and our famous start-up rally and several interesting workshops. The Saturday after the conference we celebrate Queensday with more than a million people dressed in orange.
New York, meet the world’s tech scene
5,000 Tech leaders are coming to NYC this November to learn and do business. This is your chance to join them.
The TNW hackathon will bring worlds leading platforms (API’s and SDK’s) together with an international group of coders (Web and Mobile developers). We’re inviting a group of 200 Mobile and Web developers, programmers, graphic designers from all over Europe to come to Amsterdam to hack cool applications on top of worlds leading web API’s and mobile platforms. At the end of the weekend, the results will be presented in front of the group and a jury of leading entrepreneurs and investors.
Date: Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th of April 2011
Location: City center of Amsterdam
Join the TNW Hackathon as a developer!
We’re looking forward to be working with you. Register here to get involved.
Get your API/SDK involved! (Download the PDF)
Be part of the TNW Hackathon and expose your API or mobile platform to an international group of web and mobile developers. To discuss opportunities to partner contact Sophie
What is in it for developers?
- Two inspiring and fun days of meeting new people, learning new stuff, building apps on top of worlds leading web API’s and mobile platforms with other talented people from across Europe
- Developers (that make the cut) have a chance to get a FREE conference pass to the conference
- The coolest ideas get airtime during TNW Conference
- TNW will take care of the organization, marketing, location, food and drinks and will make sure it’ll be an awesome experience!
- 10 minute presentations API / SDK – Each participating API / SDK gets 10 minutes to present their stuff. Convince the developers to hack on top of your API or platform. Show the possibilities and help developers to get started
- Teams – Create teams to cooperate with and start hacking (a team consists ideally of a blend of development skills and a designer)
- Coding – Start writing code! There will be plenty of food and drinks to code all day and all night. Representatives from the API’s and SDK’s are around to help, brainstorm and answer questions. There are chill corners to give the mind a break and return to the sessions with new energy
- Presentations – At the end of the weekend each team will present the app or service they have been working on for the last 2 days to a jury of leading pro’s. The coolest ideas get airtime during TNW Conference