Editors note: This post originally appeared here, written by Christina Brodbeck. We couldn’t resist requesting permission to cross post on TNW. Genius.
- They will always be looking for the next hot thing.
- They won’t make a move until one of their friends tells them that they should.
- They don’t abide by the 3 day rule for getting back to you.
- If you aren’t meeting their standards, they will try to sell you off to one of their friends who is looking for someone with “just your set of skills.”
- They expect monthly state-of-the relationship updates.
- They expect you to pay for them when you go out for dinner.
- You’ll never really know why they dumped you, just that you’re not their type.
- They won’t ever admit to regretting dumping you, even though they do.
- After they dump you, they will come back to you trying to date you, just because one of their friends likes you now.
- If you ask them to pay for dinner, they will instead give you advice on how to pay for dinner yourself.
JFDI-Innov8 Bootcamp 2012 is the chance for 15 startups to make it big in Asia