The most promising startups are pitching at TNW Europe to amaze our audience, impress investors, and show the world what they've been working on.
Last year The Next Web launched Boost – a program dedicated to accelerating the growth of early-stage startups from all around the world. If you’re launching an amazing new product or service and could benefit from exposure, expert feedback and access to funding, look no further and apply!
Applying for Boost is free of charge, as long as your company fits within the requirements below. Applications will be handled on a rolling basis and startups that are selected for Boost will only need to pay €1500 to exhibit in our business area.
What you'll get
- Two tickets (regular price per ticket is €1000)
- Branded 1-day exhibitor table in the business area
- Your pitch deck sent to attending investors
- 50% of selected startups present on stage
- Get direct access to our digital media center
- Company launched no earlier than January 2013
- Company received less than €2 million in funding
- Founders must speak fluent English
- Founders are available for both days of conference
- You are able to demo a functional product / service
Connecting startups with the capital, coverage and customers they need to grow.