The Pratley Co.
Our mission is to bring user-generated 3D content to the fingertips of anyone with a smartphone.
The Pratley Co is a small tech-startup operated from 3 people in London, Sydney and Auckland. We’ve created a device (and an app) that lets you take 3D photos and videos with your smartphone. We’ve called it the TRUE-VIEW™.
Here's a link to our Kickstarter page - http://kck.st/176qmVi
Here’s a few details about the TRUE-VIEW:
1. It allows you to take 3D photos and videos directly from your smartphone.
2. These can then be viewed through the TRUE-VIEW or AirPlayed to a 3D TV.
3. We’ve drawn design inspiration from the old box cameras of the 1920’s & 30’s.
4. The TRUE-VIEW & Pratley Co App work on both iOS and Android platforms.
A bit about The Pratley Co and our Kickstarter campaign:
1. We’ve been working on this project behind closed doors for the last 12 months.
2. The Pratley Co is named after our Grandfather, Raymond Pratley, who passed away at the end of 2011.
3. Our Kickstarter video has been shot and directed by Peter Hamblin, the Director of the new Gumball 3000 documentary.
4. The Pratley Co is made up of 3 people:
- Peter Brennan – Founder
- Oscar Fernandez – Creative Director
- Martin Brennan – Director
5. Against huge odds, we’ve been accepted to exhibit at Web Summit in Dublin at the end of October. Out of over 5,000 applications they selected 300, and we made it! We’ve also been selected to attend Pitch (top 100 startups) within Web Summit to Pitch to investors and the media.