Double the Donation
Matching Gifts Made Easy
Double the Donation's researches and maintains a directory of companies with matching gift and volunteer grant programs.
By utilizing Double the Donation's database of companies which offer to match employee donations, nonprofits are able to increase the percentage of donors who submit match requests thereby increasing the amount of money raised from corporate employee giving programs.
Nonprofits have two options for providing their donors with easy access to matching gift guidelines, forms, and instructions:
1. Create and host matching gift sites directly on Double the Donation’s servers.
2. Embed the matching gift widget directly on the nonprofit’s website using the company’s plugin.
About Double the Donation:
Double the Donation was founded in 2010 by Adam Weinger to help nonprofits raise more money from corporate employee matching gift programs. Highlights include:
- 05/12: Launched its Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant Resource Center to provide both corporate philanthropy professionals and nonprofits with the largest compilation of corporate employee giving data and trends.
- 06/12: Revamped its marketing toolkit for nonprofits to provide resources and examples for nonprofits to use in their marketing efforts
- 06/13: Overhauled its public and private facing software platforms. The new platforms streamlined the donor lookup and matching donation submission process. Existing customers were transitioned over simultaneously.
Thousands of fundraising and development specialists across more than 250 cities rely on Double the Donation's team for their matching grant research and marketing systems.
Double the Donation is a leading provider of online employee matching gift and volunteer grant fundraising tools for nonprofits and schools.
Our goal is to help nonprofits reach their matching gift fundraising goals.