Apps for payment cards.
Birdback and American Express® are bringing you a hackathon with a difference. Get ready to Hack The High Street!
We're looking for awesome ideas to be shaped and built during this weekend by top geeks. For example, how could technology help enhance the high street? How could software and great design take customer experience to the next level? How would you merge the online and offline world to boost footfall and loyalty?
We're not just talking e-commerce (that would be too easy!), we're talking bricks and mortars. Don't believe the hype, 90% of shopping is happening offline, this means huge potential for inspired thinking. Join us for a fun weekend, push boundaries, shine and show us what you're made of! Space is limited so secure yours NOW.
- You can participate in a challenge presented by one of our retail experts. We're calling them The Challengers!
- Or compete in the open-hack category and build your own solution related to high street retail
- Start and finish your hack within 24hrs
- You have 3 minutes to present your hack
- Judging criteria: innovation, usability, functionality and design
|1st||Sphero 2.0 + 1 year of GitHub Silver plan + £50 UBER credit|
|2nd||OUYA + 1 year of GitHub Bronze plan|
|3rd||Leap Motion + 6 months of GitHub Bronze plan|
|UBER||All attendees will receive £20 of UBER credit! Treat yourself to a Mercedes S-Class on your way back|
|AWS||All attendees will receive $100 of AWS credit!|
Rainmaking Loft - International House - 1 St Katharines Way - London - E1W 1UN