Bloomberg has updated its Bloomberg TV+ app for iPad to add live streaming from its Asia channel, as well as individual shows, such as First Up, Asia Stars, Asia Voyagers, Asia Edge and others.
Launched just over a year ago, the free app offers 24-hour live television from the Bloomberg network, as well as shows on demand and downloads for offline viewing.
Oke Okaro, general manager and global head of mobile and connected devices for Bloomberg, says the company has been “pleased” with the reception that the TV+ app has gotten, adding that it offers a “transformative mobile experience”. “Bloomberg is committed to creating transformative mobile experiences, and Bloomberg TV+ is another good example of that.” added Okaro.
The full change log for version 1.3 of the app includes:
- Watch Bloomberg TV Europe & Bloomberg TV Asia
- Watch “featured” Live Events
- Receive notifications when new videos are added to your favorite channels
- Add up to 5 personal channels for companies, people or topics
- Play audio in the background while browsing other apps
- Synchronize your playlist with Bloomberg.com
- Watch the most popular videos across mobile and Bloomberg.com
- Add commodities and currencies to your scrolling ticker
- iOS 6 Compatible
- Bug Fixes
Image credit: Thinkstockphoto