Apple has just made Mac OS X 10.6.3 available through Software Update. No word on iPad support or any other cool new features. This seems to be a fairly boring bug fix update which of course is always welcome and recommended. Let us know if you are planning on upgrading and if you found any new stuff worth looking at.
This is what Apple says about this update:
Europe, are you ready?
TNW Conference is back for its 12th year. Reserve your 2-for-1 ticket voucher now.
The 10.6.3 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- improve the reliability and compatibility of QuickTime X
- address compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
- address an issue that causes background message colors to display incorrectly in Mail
- resolve an issue that prevented files with the # or & characters in their names from opening in Rosetta applications
- resolve an issue that prevented files from copying to Windows file servers
- improve performance of Logic Pro 9 and Main Stage 2 when running in 64-bit mode
- improve sleep and wake reliability when using Bonjour wake on demand
- address a color issue in iMovie with HD content
- improve printing reliability
- resolve issues with recurring events in iCal when connected to an Exchange server
- improve the reliability of 3rd party USB input devices
- fix glowing, stuck, or dark pixels when viewing video from the iMac (Late 2009) built-in iSight camera
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4014.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Read next: Congress Calls For Google Buzz Investigation